Effective Date: May 1, 2020
Last Revised: May 1, 2020
CATEGORIES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT ONLINE
We collect information when you interact with us online or on a mobile device, for example, when you visit our website, social media pages, blogs, email us, or purchase our products online.
Certain information we may collect is Personal Information (or personal data) that identifies you (directly or indirectly), describes, or is capable of being associated with you, such as your name, user name, physical address, phone number, email address, or credit card information.
Other information that we may collect is Anonymous Information – or information that does not identify (directly or indirectly), and cannot be used to determine the identity of an individual user. It may include aggregate information about groups or categories of users.
The information we collect varies depending on how you interact with us or others online:
- Information you provide to us: When you make a purchase on our website, we collect personal information that you volunteer: such as your name, email address, postal address, phone number, payment information, and other information necessary to process your order. We also collect the information you provide to us when you register for an online account, participate in a contest or sweepstakes promotion, fill out a survey or questionnaire, subscribe to receive promotional materials, or contact us. Your disclosure of this information is voluntary. However, if you choose not to provide the requested information, you may be unable to access the service in question.
- Information about your web usage: When you visit our website online or on a mobile device, we may collect information like your IP address, your geography, the Web page from which you came, the web browser and type of device you used, and a record of your activity on our site.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT ONLINE
We use personal information only for the purposes outlined below: to provide, improve, and develop our products and services, to communicate with you, to offer you targeted Mantra promotions, and to protect us and our users. Mantra collects and processes your personal information for the following purposes:
- Providing you our products and services and Communicating with you: We may use your personal information, on the basis of the contract between Mantra and you, in order to provide you our products and services, communicate with you about your order and process your requests, accounts, or orders, and to inform you about our policies and terms. In order to process your purchases, we may send you a confirmation email or we may contact you by email or telephone if we have questions about your order.
- Informing you about products, content, or services that may be of interest: We may use personal information to send you Mantra marketing communications; for example, we may periodically send you emails about new Mantra products and services, content that may be of interest to you, discounts, special promotions or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such emails in the future, please contact us using the contact information below, or click the “unsubscribe” link on any promotional email you receive from us. If you decide to opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as communications about your purchases or the settings or your account as mentioned above. Mantra does not disclose your personal information for third parties’ own direct marketing purposes.
- Improving, and developing our products and services: We use your information to help us improve, and develop our services. This includes using information for purposes such as data analysis, research, and conducting surveys or questionnaires, such as for market research or customer satisfaction purposes. The information we receive allows us to tailor our product offerings, improve your online experience, and customize the content and layout of our pages.
- Promoting safety and security: We use your information t in helping verify accounts and user activity, as well as in promoting safety and security, such as by monitoring fraud, investigating suspicious or potentially illegal activity or violations of our terms or policies, protecting our rights, or pursuing available remedies.
ENTITIES WITH WHOM WE SHARE INFORMATION WE COLLECT ONLINE
We may disclose personal information we collect online to the following categories of third parties, acting on our behalf and upon our instructions:
Our affiliates and subsidiaries: We rely on our affiliates and subsidiaries to help us provide our products and services to you, for example, to process payments, fulfill orders, and send Mantra promotional materials;
Vendors and Service Providers: We use third party companies to help us provide our products and services to you, for example, to process payments, fulfill orders, and send Mantra promotional materials
In addition, please note that Mantra may disclose your personal information in the context of:
- Legal Compliance and Security: In certain special cases, we may disclose your personal information when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify or contact you, or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to you, Mantra, or someone else. We may disclose your personal information when we believe the law requires it, in response to any demand by law enforcement authorities in connection with a criminal investigation, in response to civil or administrative authorities in connection with a pending civil case, governmental authorities or administrative investigation, court order, subpoena, or in connection with an investigation conducted by Mantra.
We also may share aggregate, anonymized, or de-identified information about users with service providers and other parties for marketing, advertising, research or similar purposes.
COOKIES & PIXELS
“Cookies” and “pixels” are small data files stored on your computer when you browse our website. We place a unique identifier in the cookie and use the cookie to connect your computer with the information we store for you in our database. Some examples of the data we store in our database from cookies include your account preferences, items added to your shopping bag, pages accessed, and previous visits to our site. Through cookies, pixels, and similar technologies, we may alert you to new areas that we think might be of interest to you when you return to our site, record past activity at our site, provide Mantra advertisements that are tailored to your interests, or customize webpage content. Some of these cookies remain on your browser and allow the installer of the cookie to track you over time and across the Internet.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. The “Help” tab on your toolbar may guide you to the settings for your browser that will allow you to change your browser settings with regard to cookies. If you decline cookies, your use of our website may be impaired.
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Enabling+and+disabling+cookies
Currently, our systems do not recognize browser “do-not-track” signals.
You may also go to the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") Consumer Opt-Out Page for information about opting out of interest-based advertising and their choices regarding having information used by NAI members. (https://optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1)
Opting out from one or more companies listed on the DAA Consumer Choice Page or the NAI Consumer Opt-Out Pagewill opt you out from those companies' delivery of interest-based content or ads to you, but it does not mean you will no longer receive any advertising through our website or on other websites. You may continue to receive advertisements, for example, based on the particular website that you are viewing (i.e., contextually based ads). Also, if your browsers are configured to reject cookies when you opt out on the DAA or NAI websites, your opt out may not be effective. Additional information is available on the DAA's website at www.aboutads.info or the NAI's website at www.networkadvertising.org.
COMPANIES OTHER THAN MANTRA
We have implemented physical, technological, and organizational safeguards and security measures designed to protect against the loss, misuse, or unauthorized access or disclosure of your personal information under our control. Please be aware that, despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. You can help us by protecting and keeping your passwords safe at all times, and not using the same password for different applications or sites. You also can protect yourself and help us reduce the risk of fraud by promptly notifying us if you suspect that your credit card, user name or password is lost, stolen or used without permission.
As described in our Terms of Service, Mantra’s services are not directed to persons under age 18, and thus we do not knowingly collect, use, or disclose personal information from persons under this age, including from persons under age 16.
Mantra Labs, Inc.
9600 Escarpment Blvd.
Austin, TX 78749