Before we talk about what MANTRA Labs does or sells, let's talk about what we believe, how we operate, and why it matters.
- If you have the honor of being in business, you have a duty to leave the world better for it.
- Business can (and must) be a force for good.
- We vote for the world we want with each dollar we spend.
- Mental health is health.
- Black lives matter and silence is not an option.
- Kindness is strength.
- We have a lot to learn; and we are excited by that.
- With radical integrity and responsibility - we hold ourselves accountable to do right, every time, in all things.
- With full label transparency - know what you are putting in your body.
- In partnership with our customers, suppliers, communities and environment.
WHY IT MATTERS
- Join us in destigmatizing mental health - because you can't fix what you don't talk about. 1% of sales goes to support life saving mental health work. Read about our Social Mission.
- We now understand this also applies to the civil rights movement we all now have the privilege to be part of. The opposite of racism isn't being "not racist" but being anti-racist - and talking and acting. So we are taking an active role in fighting systemic racism and ensuring equality in how we operate - from hiring to advertising to those we do business with.
- Here is a great intro to why this matters: Uncomfortable Conversations
Today we launch MANTRA Labs. Unapologetically inclusive, fighting for equality and civil rights, pro mental health and dedicated to fitness for everyone - because everyone is MADE FOR GREAT.